Dr. Bret Gilsdorf has designed his practice for people like you, so that you and your family can get state of the art care from an office that cares. We always welcome new patients, so feel free to call our office to make an appointment or just to introduce yourself. We are proud to offer the services listed below.
- Cosmetic Fillings (Tooth-colored Fillings) look more natural and attractive and can replace metal with tooth-colored fillings and crowns.
- An impacted tooth is one that fails to properly emerge through the gums. Dr. Gilsdorf will recommend extraction of impacted wisdom teeth if they pose a problem for your mouth and other teeth.
- The latest Crowns are almost indistinguishable from natural teeth to replace missing teeth
- CEREC®: This technology is a unique CAD/CAM system that allows patients to receive all-ceramic restorations, such as crowns, in just one day.
- Root Canal is a dental procedure designed to remove infection from the soft center of a tooth
- Sealants protect teeth from tooth decay by adding a protective layer to keep out plaque
- Most problems with the jaw come from the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) and the muscles that help you chew. Dentistry by Design has treatments that can ease this pain and discomfort.
- Early detection is the key to successful treatment of oral cancers, so Oral Cancer Screenings at Dentistry by Design is the first line of defense. Ask Dr. Bret Gilsdorf about oral cancer screening at your next regular visit.