Our investment in technology allows us to enhance your patient-centered dental experience from the first moment you step into our office until the moment you leave. Using advanced data-management systems, we fast-track the check-in and checkout process, allowing you more time to relax before your appointment. Then, whether you need routine x-rays or a complete restoration, we use top-of-the-line equipment to enhance comfort, ensure safety, and speed up the treatment process.
Our state-of-the-art technology includes:
- CEREC®: This technology is a unique CAD/CAM system that allows patients to receive all-ceramic restorations, such as crowns, in just one day.
- Intraoral Cameras: This is a highly advanced piece of diagnostic equipment that allows you and Dr. Bret Gilsdorf to clearly see inside your mouth. The handheld camera can zoom in on a specific tooth, and all of the images are displayed on a television screen so that you can be an active part of your treatment.
- Digital Impressions: Digital impressions allow Dr. Bret Gilsdorf to create a virtual, computer-generated replica of the inside of your mouth using cutting-edge technology. The captured impressions are highly accurate, generated in minutes, and used to create restorations.
- Digital Radiographs: This form of x-ray imaging uses electronic sensors instead of traditional film, transmitting images to a computer immediately. It is efficient, comfortable, and highly accurate, and it reduces the level of radiation the patient receives.
- Cone Beam: This technology uses a cone-shaped x-ray beam and rotates around the patient, capturing data to reconstruct a three-dimensional image of the mouth, jaw, and neck.
- DEKA CO2 Soft-Tissue Lasers: Soft-tissue laser technology creates precision cuts in the mouth’s soft tissues while eliminating bleeding at the site and reducing healing time.
- NTI Tension Suppression System: Many chronic headaches and migraines are caused by involuntary night-time teeth clenching. The NTI Tension Suppression System is a small removable plastic resin custom device which is worn over the front teeth at night to prevent contact of the posterior teeth. The NTI is used to treat migraine pain, tension-type headache pain, jaw disorders (TMD), and Bruxism (teeth grinding).
- Diagnostic Wax-up
- Sirona Galileos CT 3D Scan
- Fiber Optic Trasillumination
- Protapen Rotary File System
- Rhinometry/Pharyngometry Sonar Airway Analysis
- Watermark Medical ARES Home Sleep Study
At Dentistry By Design, we regularly upgrade our equipment because we know that advanced equipment ensures more accurate assessments, which means a better solution for your dental needs.